Attorney Wendy Saperstone represents employers in employment-related disputes through all stages of litigation. She is a practical, efficient, and effective litigator.
Her litigation experience includes successfully representing employers in disputes with employees, obtaining or defending against claims for injunctive relief, and assisting companies with internal investigations and shareholder demands. Wendy also has extensive experience with electronic discovery. Her services include the following:
- Providing representation to employers in federal and state trial and appellate courts as well as arbitration in connection with a wide range of employment law issues, including employee compensation disputes, breach of restrictive covenants, misappropriation of confidential information and trade secrets, raiding, shareholder disputes, and harassment and discrimination claims
- Representing clients in complex commercial litigation matters, including business and banking disputes, intellectual property matters, insurance disputes, and securities actions
- Advising prospective employees on employment issues, including restrictive covenants, fiduciary obligations, employment contracts, and the confidentiality of business information
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Wendy was an attorney at a litigation boutique in New York City, where she focused on employment litigation and complex commercial litigation, including sophisticated business disputes and employment, contract, and securities matters.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Editor of Interschool Competitions, Fordham Moot Court Board
- Member, Fordham Urban Law Journal
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick (B.A., with honors, 2001)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York