Employers rely on attorney Ridhi Madia to represent them in employment disputes involving trade secrets and claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and breach of employment contract, and to provide preventive advice and counseling. She partners with management and human resources teams to develop practical and effective strategies to resolve workplace issues and minimize risk.
Clients also look to Ridhi for guidance on a wide range of labor and employment law issues, such as the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on employment contracts, ADA and other workplace accommodations, and FINRA arbitrations.
Ridhi approaches employment litigation in the context of an employer’s overall business strategy, and she helps them work through their options with an eye to the future of their business. Once the client has chosen a litigation strategy, Ridhi prepares clients for any deposition and then helps defend them if the matter goes to trial.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ridhi litigated a broad range of ERISA, breach of contract, and data privacy matters for a Chicago law firm. During law school, she served as a law clerk in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa, and again for the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Consumer Protection.
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Senior Note & Comment Editor, Journal of Gender, Race & Justice
- Jessup International Moot Court Team
- Pro Bono Society
- Federal Criminal Defense Legal Clinic
- University of Iowa (B.A., 2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
Professional & Community Involvement
- South Asian Bar Association Foundation Board Member