Attorney Catherine Kang works diligently to support the employment and labor law needs of employers across various industries. She helps counsel clients on compliance with regulatory trends and employment laws, and reviews and updates employee handbooks, policies, and procedures. Catherine also assists in representing management in employment-related litigation.
During law school, Catherine volunteered in the El Centro legal clinic, helping immigrant women who were victims of violent crimes apply for work permits or lawful resident status.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Symposium Director, Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Alumni Relations Chair, Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association
- Co-Chair, VAWA/U-Visa Clinic, El Centro Legal
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2016)