Attorney Christina Almeida provides advice and counsel to a broad range of clients in regard to corporate and transactional matters taking place within the complex and highly regulated health care industry.
Christina’s experience on behalf of health care clients encompasses all aspects of the due diligence, drafting, and negotiation process related to corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, affiliations, strategic transactions, joint ventures, and debt and equity financings. Christina also advises clients with respect to operating agreements, management agreements, medical director agreements, managed care contracting, private payor contracting, Medicare and Medicaid, health care fraud and abuse, the Stark Law, the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, corporate compliance, licensing, health information technology and data security, and HIPAA.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Christina served as Associate General Counsel to a health care services company, where she provided direct legal guidance to its executive management team. Prior to that, she served as a Student Legal Assistant at the Boston Office of the Principal Legal Advisor to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Corporate & Transactional
- Federal Research Grants: Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance Counseling and Defense
- General Counsel Services
- Government and Commercial Coding, Coverage, and Payment
- Health Care
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
- Managed Care
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Privacy, Cybersecurity & Data Asset Management
- Stark and Self-Referral Laws
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., with distinction in Health and Biomedical Law, 2014)
- Suffolk University Sawyer School of Business (M.B.A., 2014)
- Bates College (B.S., 2009)