Employment Law This WeekEpisode 1: Week of October 19, 2015 October 19, 2015
This online video program – among the first of its kind in the legal industry – will deliver the most significant stories and developments in employment, labor, and workforce management issues in about five minutes, each week.
This week's episode includes:
- A New Standard for a New Economy: What the Joint Employer Definition Means for You - see the extended interview with attorney Steven Swirsky.
- The Impact of Increased Scrutiny on Background Checks Nationwide
- Prepare for the Affordable Care Act’s Looming Cadillac Tax
- OSHA Targets the Health Care Industry: How Can You Ensure Compliance?
- In-House Counsel Tip of the Week
Tune in each week for developments that may affect your business. We hope you enjoy our inaugural program.
Trouble viewing the video? Please contact [email protected] and mention whether you were at home or working within a corporate network. We'd also love your suggestions for topics and guests!