WILLIAM GIBSON is a Senior Counsel in the Litigation practice, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents clients in civil litigation matters involving commercial disputes, breach of contract, products liability, consumer fraud, securities fraud and market manipulation, and shareholder disputes
- Provides representation in employment litigation, including defending against EEOC claims and class actions
- Represents clients in civil and criminal investigations relating to antitrust violations, corruption, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and data breaches
In 2018, Mr. Gibson was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to serve a four-year term as a member of the District VII Fee Arbitration Committee.
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Gibson was a commercial litigation attorney at a large U.S. law firm. Previously, he served as a white collar and securities litigation attorney at an international law firm.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Rutgers University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1999)
- New Jersey