WILLIAM GIBSON is a Senior Counsel in the Litigation practice, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents clients in civil litigation matters involving commercial disputes, breach of contract, products liability, consumer fraud, securities fraud and market manipulation, and shareholder disputes
- Provides representation in employment litigation, including defending against EEOC claims and class actions
- Represents clients in civil and criminal investigations relating to antitrust violations, corruption, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and data breaches
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Gibson was a commercial litigation attorney at a large U.S. law firm. Previously, he served as a white collar and securities litigation attorney at an international law firm.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Rutgers University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1999)
- New Jersey