WENDY J. SAPERSTONE is a Senior Counsel in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Litigation & Business Disputes practices, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Provides representation to employers in federal and state trial and appellate courts in connection with a wide range of employment law issues, including breach of restrictive covenants, misappropriation of confidential information and trade secrets, raiding, shareholder disputes, and harassment and discrimination claims
- Represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters, including business and banking disputes, intellectual property matters, insurance disputes, and securities actions
- Advises prospective employees on employment issues, including restrictive covenants, fiduciary obligations, employment contracts, and the confidentiality of business information
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Saperstone was an attorney at a litigation boutique in New York City, where she focused on employment litigation and complex commercial litigation, including sophisticated business disputes and employment, contract, and securities matters.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Editor of Interschool Competitions, Fordham Moot Court Board
- Member, Fordham Urban Law Journal
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick (B.A., with honors, 2001)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York