The Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app, from Epstein Becker Green, puts federal and state wage and hour laws at the fingertips of employers.
Rather than search through a variety of resources to find the applicable law, users can follow this easy-to-navigate app to find the answers to many of their questions, including citations of statutes, regulations, and guidelines. With wage and hour litigation and agency investigations at an all-time high, Epstein Becker Green’s app offers an invaluable resource for employers, in-house counsel, and human resources personnel.
Key features of the app include:
- Summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations, including 53 jurisdictions (federal, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico)
- Available without charge for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Quick access to, and a direct feed of, Epstein Becker Green’s award-winning Wage and Hour Defense Blog, which provides up-to-date commentary on wage and hour developments
- Social media feeds from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Quick links to Epstein Becker Green’s attorneys and practices – and more!
The multitude of wage and hour claims that employees have filed under the Fair Labor Standards Act and its state law counterparts have made compliance with the intricate wage and hour laws more important than ever. Employers in all industries—including financial services; health care; hospitality; retail; and technology, media, and telecommunications—are susceptible to claims under these statutes.
Epstein Becker Green's Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app has been prepared by some of the most respected counselors, litigators, and authors in the field to help you achieve your business objectives in compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws, as well as avoid government investigations and class action litigation. Read our full announcement.
Customer Support: As of December 2017, a new version of the app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Users of previous versions of the app: Please visit the app stores and download the new version (the 2012 and 2014 editions have been retired). Use the links above or search the app stores for "wage hour" - Guidebook Inc. is listed as our publisher. E-mail us with questions and feedback.