STEPHANIE G. LERMAN is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences and Corporate Services practices, in the firm’s New York office. Ms. Lerman provides advice and counsel to a wide range of clients in the health care industry with respect to corporate and transactional matters.
In her practice, Ms. Lerman:
- Handles all aspects of the structuring, negotiation, and implementation of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, debt and equity financings, outsourcing arrangements, and other strategic partnerships
- Advises clients with respect to operating agreements, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, vendor and customer agreements, professional services agreements, software licensing agreements, and other complex contractual arrangements
- Counsels clients on corporate formation and corporate governance matters
Recent representative matters include:
- Representing a large, multi-specialty, multi-location medical group in a sale of assets to an integrated health system
- Representing the members of an IVF laboratory services company in a sale of equity to a publicly traded global medical device company
- Counseling a large multi-specialty physician group in connection with its corporate organization, its day-to-day operations, and the acquisition of several single-specialty medical practices in furtherance of its growth strategy
- Representing a company in the telemedicine space in connection with an initial equity financing and the negotiation of several commercial agreements with strategic partners and service providers
- Assisting a provider of behavioral health services with the establishment of initial operations in various states through a “friendly PC” structure
Ms. Lerman is a member of Epstein Becker Green's National Non-Partner Attorney Advisory Group.
- New York Law School (J.D., 2008)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2002)
- District of Columbia
- New York