Often positioned at the forefront of this ever-evolving area of the law, Epstein Becker Green’s Intellectual Property Litigation group includes attorneys with diverse courtroom experience and proficiency in computer software and other high-technology fields.
Our clients include domestic and multinational companies, and individuals, in such industries as entertainment, the print and broadcast media, high technology, and health care. Our attorneys represent clients nationwide in federal and state courts, arbitration, and mediation, and before administrative bodies, including the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, the Patent and Trademark Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. We also represent clients before the U.S. Court of International Trade.
The range of intellectual property litigation matters that we handle is similarly broad:
- Trademark, copyright, and patent infringement litigation
- Cybersquatting and other cyberlaw claims, including the unauthorized use of copyrighted materials from the Internet, and e-commerce disputes arising from the licensing or transfer of intellectual property rights
- Federal and state unfair competition claims
- Misappropriation of trade secrets, including invention, confidentiality, work-for-hire and idea assignment agreement disputes; restrictive covenant issues; employee raiding cases; breach of fiduciary duty claims; and breach of contract actions
- Government investigations, including consumer fraud and unfair advertising practices
- First Amendment, libel, slander, and pre-publication review
For more information about the firm’s intellectual property experience, please visit our Intellectual Property practice area.