PRIYA KAULICH is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Chicago office of Epstein Becker Green. She is also a member of the firm’s Health Employment and Labor (HEAL) strategic industry group.
- Provides advice to clients regarding the research, approval, sale, and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices
- Advises pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, health care technology companies, and life sciences companies on FDA compliance matters, with a focus on current good manufacturing practices (“CGMPs”), advertising and promotion, and post-market surveillance and reporting
- Conducts health regulatory due diligence reviews for mergers and acquisitions in the life sciences industry
- Assists clients in drafting and negotiating clinical trial agreements and maintaining clinical research compliance
- Advises hospitals and other health care providers on federal and state health care fraud and abuse issues, including anti-kickback and physician self-referral claims
- Provides advice to clients on labor and employment matters in the areas of employment discrimination, wage and hour disputes, wrongful discharge, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, and trade secrets
While attending Chicago-Kent College of Law, Ms. Kaulich served as a Notes & Comments Editor of the Chicago-Kent Law Review. She also served as a Legal Intern for a large multinational medical device manufacturer, where she focused on health care regulatory, compliance, and transactional matters, with an emphasis on third-party payer requirements for suppliers of durable medical equipment.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Notes & Comments Editor, Chicago-Kent Law Review
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2012)