LAUREN SULLIVAN is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Stamford office of Epstein Becker Green. She is a former legal executive with more than 15 years of experience supporting pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in developing and launching new therapies.
- Counsels pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies on product launch, market access, advertising and promotion, government pricing and reimbursement, FDA regulatory matters, labeling, and antitrust compliance
- Represents pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in domestic and international commercial transactions involving biotechnology products, platform and tool technologies, medical devices, and late-stage and marketed biopharmaceutical products
- Advises on issues relating to the conduct of clinical research, including institutional review board issues, FDA compliance, the ICH Guideline for Good Clinical Practice, genetic testing, informed consent, and data and privacy issues
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Sullivan was Vice President of Healthcare Law at a biopharmaceutical company, where she created and implemented a legal strategy to transition the company from development to commercialization. Prior to that, she was Vice President, Associate General Counsel, and Head of Alliance Management at a Bay Area biotech company, where she created and led its Healthcare and Business Law Group and Alliance Management function. Earlier in her career, Ms. Sullivan was Senior Corporate Counsel at one of the world’s premier biopharmaceutical companies; Senior Counsel II at a U.S. subsidiary of a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company; and Senior Corporate Counsel at a leading biotechnology company. She began her legal career as an attorney in the Biotechnology & Life Science Practice Group of a national law firm.
Ms. Sullivan is both a member of the Connecticut Bar and a Registered In-House Counsel with the State Bar of California.
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 1994)
- Widener University (B.S., 1990)