With her dedication and client-focused approach, Lauren Petrin* helps advise health care and life sciences companies on matters ranging from food and drug law and controlled substance regulations to government investigations and managed care. Whether it’s the details of a viable health care payment system or a new medical product moving through the approval process, she brings her analytical skills to bear on clients’ day-to-day needs.
During law school, Lauren interned at the Food and Drug Administration in the Office of Legislation, communicating on behalf of the agency with congressional members and analyzing pending legislation. Prior to that, she served in the General Counsel’s Office of a regional hospital system, where she worked on projects with the Risk Management Director and Chief Compliance Officer, and as a paralegal an international law firm in their International Trade division.
*Admitted to the Bar under D.C. App. R. 46-A (Emergency Examination Waiver) and supervised accordingly.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Health Law Certificate
- Member, Journal of Health Care Law and Policy
- President, Student Health Law Organization
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Boston University (B.S., cum laude, 2016)
- District of Columbia
- Food and Drug Law Institute