Lynn Shapiro Snyder, Senior Member of the Firm and Board Member of Epstein Becker Green, will discuss what happens after a board expresses interest in your candidacy: the board interview.
This webinar will address:
- What to review about the company and board prior to the interview
- What due diligence you should do before the interview takes place
- How the board interview differs from an employment interview
- Questions you should ask the board and the CEO as part of the interview
- Examples of different formats these interviews can take and how to be prepared for each
- How the interview process differs with a search firm and when a search firm is not involved
- Special advice for non-profit board interviews
Whether you have been invited for an interview or not, take advantage of this opportunity to be prepared with the time comes.
For more information, visit here.