Teresa Mason, Member of the Firm, will present “EMTALA: Lessons Learned from Violations and Self-Disclosures” at The American Association of Nurse Attorneys (TAANA) 2019 Annual Meeting and Educational Conference, which runs from August 8 to 10.
Learning objectives include:
- To be able to identify the core requirements of EMTALA.
- To understand the most common pitfalls associated with EMTALA.
- How best to prevent an EMTALA violation from occurring.
- How best to respond to an EMTALA violation.
- To understand compliance considerations to prevent a violation or reoccurrence of an EMTALA violation.
For more information, visit TAANA.org.