Alan Arville, Member of the Firm, will present in “Hot Topics in Pharmacy Compliance and Enforcement.”
Pharmacies are increasingly targeted and scrutinized under State and Federal false claims acts, fraud and abuse laws, and DEA requirements. Join us for a discussion in the following areas:
– Government scrutiny through DEA enforcement activity and Medicare & Medicaid Audit Initiatives
– Medicare Part D, Medicaid, and Commercial Payor Scrutiny of Drug Discount Programs
– Applicability of Federal Anti-Kickback Law and Anti-Inducement Law to Customer Reward Programs
– Relationships with Drug Manufacturers
– Compliance Risks under 340B Contract Pharmacy Agreements
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Health Law Section. Doors open at 11:30 a.m.
For more information, visit DCBar.org.