Doug Hastings, Chair of the Board of Directors of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., and Dr. Mark Browne, Principal of Pershing Yoakley & Associates, present the foundation of business considerations for health care organizations in pursuit of clinical integration. This session, “The Business of Clinical Integration,” will address payment models, structures, governance, strategic issues and more, for organizations seeking: to manage populations and patients based on a culture of patient focused “Clinical Teaming”; utilizing systems and data which enable seamless coordination and continuity-of-care; and optimization of applicable incentives.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the applicable parameters of quality and outcomes measurement, and requirements for demonstration of value to stakeholders
- Explore the essential components for connectivity and information management
- Ascertain the issues and requirements involved in creating a viable physician integration platform
- Examine applicable payment models and how to slice and dice the new reimbursement pie
- Consider governing and governance implications, and how to do so effectively in the new healthcare paradigm
- Identify key legal, regulatory and compliance issues to address under integration initiatives
- Engage in interactive learning through online question submission, attendee feedback and opportunity for follow up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through a dedicated LinkedIn group
For more information, visit MCOL.