Ann Knuckles Mahoney, Associate, participates in a webinar panel discussion, “An Introduction to the EU Pay Transparency Directive – Lessons Learned from the US and the UK,” hosted by Deloitte Legal.
Progress on the gender pay gap and broader pay equity issues has been slow across the E.U. The European Commission believes the key is to drive greater pay transparency and has brought forward a new Directive introducing initiatives including mandatory gender pay gap reporting, a ban on salary history questions to candidates, and requiring the publishing of pay bands for vacancies.
What can your organization learn from the US and the UK, where similar measures have been in place for some time, on how to navigate changes?
- The E.U. new rules and how they might apply
- US lessons learned on salary band disclosure and bans on pay history questions
- UK best practice considerations after five years of gender pay gap reporting
- Implications for your Reward strategy today, in preparation for implementation of the Directive
- Key points for undertaking a pay equity analysis
Join us as we move towards the implementation of the new law. For more information and to register, please visit Webinar.net.