Bradley Merrill Thompson, Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, was quoted in multiple publications on the topic of the FDA’s drafted regulatory guidelines on clinical decision support, in his work with the CDS Coalition.
Following is an excerpt from MobiHealthNews, “Clinical Decision Support Coalition Letter Criticizes FDA’s Stance on CDS,” by Laura Lovett.
- Fierce Healthcare, “Health IT Stakeholders Want More from FDA’s Clinical Decision Support Guidance,” by Evan Sweeney.
- POLITICO Morning eHealth, “FDA Gets Comments,” by Darius Tahir.
- HealthDataManagement, “Groups Say FDA Draft Guidance on Decision Support Software Needs Work,” by Greg Slabodkin.
- Healthcare IT News, “AMIA Wants More Specificity from FDA Decision Support Guidance,” by Mike Miliard.
- Becker’s Hospital Review, “CDS Coalition: FDA’s Clinical Decision Support Guidance Would Be a ‘Detriment’ to Patient Care,” by Jessica Kim Cohen.