Epstein Becker Green, EBG Advisors, Polakoff Boland
7:30 am — Registration, Breakfast, and Networking
8:30 am — Executive Roundtable
12:00 pm — Lunch
Fortune 100 employers are seeking new solutions to ERISA welfare benefit plan cost trends to supplement their efforts in wellness, disease, and care management. Representatives of these self-funded plans and innovative provider systems will discuss value-based purchasing arrangements that can be put into place to “bend the cost curve” and improve quality.
- ERISA Industry Committee
- Leslie Norwalk, EBGA (former CMS Acting Administrator)
- Joel V. Brill, MD, Predictive Health/EBGA
- J. Leonard Lichtenfeld, MD, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, American Cancer Society
- Chuck Alston, Manning Selvage & Lee
- Phil Polakoff, MD MPH, Polakoff Boland
- Peter Boland, PhD, Polakoff Boland
- Michael Cryer, MD, Senior Vice President Medical Director, Aon Hewitt
Closed-Door and Structured Roundtable Meeting
To view agenda, click here.
To register, click here.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Gannon at 202/861-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve a room at the JW Marriott, Washington DC,
call 202/393-2000 or 800/393-2503