Peter Steinmeyer and Jeremy Oliver, Members of the Firm, co-present “Online Discussion Group – Workshop for Multi-State Employers on Drafting Enforceable Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Agreements” for the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Chicago.
Pete and Jeremy discuss:
- An overview of recent statutory changes in IL and other states across the country
- The viability of “one size fits all” restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements
- Administratively feasible solutions for nationwide employers
- Different considerations for different categories of employees
- Usage and legality of forum selection and choice of law provisions
- Alternative to traditional non-competes, including “forfeiture for competition” clauses and garden leave
For more information, please visit ACC.com.