Adam Forman and Nathaniel Glasser, Members of the Firm, will both be presenting at the 2019 National ILG Conference.
Mr. Forman and Mr. Glasser will co-present the panel “Predictive, or Perpetuating Bias? How to Implement People Analytics Responsibly.” In this session, Mr. Glasser and Mr. Forman will:
- Provide a comprehensive survey of the legal landscape addressing predictive analytics in employment;
- Advise attendees on how to evaluate potential new technologies and structure a plan for implementation; and
- Teach attendees the key factors to consider and potential pitfalls to avoid when deploying predictive analytics.
Mr. Glasser will also co-present the panel “The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Disability Inclusion.” In this panel, attendees will learn:
- The various types of AI utilized by employers, and how those technologies impact people with disabilities;
- Strategies to ensure that any AI technologies adopted adequately take into consideration people with disabilities; and
- AI-powered technologies that may assist employees with disabilities and help employers with their disability inclusion efforts.
For more information, please visit ILGConference.org