The Process of Undergoing a Strategic Medical Practice Transaction: 2021 Physician Transactions Virtual Conference
A Complimentary Four-Part Webinar Series Geared Towards
Educating Physicians and Physician Groups
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its ensuing aftermath, more physicians than ever are considering and entering into partnerships with larger organizations. This four-part webinar series will guide leaders of independent medical groups through exploring various options in order to strategically position themselves for long-term success.
Session 4: The Process of Undergoing a Strategic
Medical Practice Transaction
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
7:30 p.m.–8:45 p.m. ET
- Considerations for physicians who have never engaged in a major transaction.
- The stages involved in a major transaction, including different inflection points for purposes of maximizing negotiations and avoiding pitfalls.
- Other key phases of a transaction, such as comparing initial explorations, negotiating with parties, signing the letter of intent with the selected partner, conducting due diligence, negotiating “definitive” transaction agreements, and closing.
Insights provided by:
- Anjana D. Patel, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Tim Spadaro, CFA, CPA/ABV, Director, Business Valuation & Financial Due Diligence, VMG Health
- Hector M. Torres, Managing Director, Healthcare Investment Banking, FocalPoint Partners, LLC