The Population Health Alliance Framework – a Tool for Population Health Success: Session VI, Thought Leaders in Population Health Webinar Speaker Series
In today's health care market place, care management strategies are evolving at a rapid pace. This session provides a dynamic overview of how traditional programs such as utilization management, disease management, wellness and case management, are being re-defined and implemented in a "population health" framework. The presentation is presented by the head of one of the most experienced and innovative trade associations in the population management field. This session will:
- Provide a short history of the term "population health"
- Highlight the population health framework and delivery systems as studied and defined by the Population Health Alliance
- Detail some of the key activities that support population health programs
- Assess how to best achieve meaningful clinical and financial outcomes
Mark Lutes, Member, Epstein Becker Green
Frederic S. Goldstein, Interim Executive Director & Chair of the Board,
Population Health Alliance Framework (formerly Continuing Care Alliance)
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at
(212) 351-4668, or [email protected].