The 2012 Presidential Election: How Will It Impact Employers?
945 East Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30326-1380
Presented by Epstein Becker Green Attorney
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Registration, Breakfast, and Networking
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Briefing and Q&A
The 2012 Presidential Election provides a crossroads for many employment related laws and regulations that have been enacted over the past four years. What new laws and regulations will be passed if President Obama wins reelection? Will any laws, such as the new health care legislation, be repealed if Governor Romney wins the election? How else will employers be impacted by the 2012 Presidential Election? We will discuss the answers to these questions at a complimentary breakfast briefing at our offices on October 10. In particular, we will address:
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- NLRB decisions that impact union and non-union employers, such as social media, confidentiality, and at-will employment policies
- Immigration and OSHA enforcement efforts
- Wage and Hour litigation, rules, and government enforcement efforts
- Systemic discrimination investigations by the EEOC
- Title III of the ADA
- Union organizing rules
Registration Is Complimentary
To register, please click here.
For additional information, please contact Carla Llarena or call (404) 869-5363.