Successful Healthcare Gainsharing: Beyond “101” — Managing the Legal Risks of Hospital-Physician Collaboration Programs
- Latest CMS and the OIG (HHS Office of the Inspector General) guidance, including advisory opinions
- Common gainsharing arrangements — what's legal and what's not
- Criteria OIG uses to evaluate "properly structured" plans
- Results of latest federal focus on gainsharing arrangements, including demonstration projects
- Proposed safe harbor/exception
- Physician incentive programs that DON'T require OIG approval
- How gainsharing is faring in the courts (Robert Wood Johnson Univ. Hosp. v. Thompson)
- Important related issues, including challenges for tax-exempt organizations
- Lessons learned on the front lines of gainsharing. How are hospitals and physicians making these programs work?
This program is for all those who need to understand the current legal landscape surrounding gainsharing arrangements, including industry professionals at law firms, hospitals (Chief Compliance Officers and General Counsel), managed care organizations, and physician practice management professionals.
Registered listening sites can have an unlimited number of participants at each dial-in site. The registration fee is $295 per dial-in site. An audio CD recording of the conference also will be available. To register or purchase the audio CD, visit www.beardaudioconferences.com or call the Beard Group at 240-629-3300, ext. 0.
To Register: Call 240-629-3300, ext. 0, or click here.