Planning a Return-to-Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Susan Gross Sholinsky, Member of the Firm, and Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Associate, will co-present "Planning a Return-to-Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic," a webinar hosted by Lawline.
- Review federal, state, and local guidance and laws relating to Stay at Home Orders, Essential Businesses, and Re-Opening of workplaces
- Manage leave law compliance in connection with COVID-19
- Identify practical solutions to ensure a safe workplace, from testing to implementing social distancing protocols
- Address reasonable accommodations
- Analyze potential sources of liability and affirmative steps employers can take
For more information, visit Lawline.com.