NY: The Unintended Consequences of Electronic Discovery: Costs, Conflicts, and Sanctions and What You Can Do To Reduce Them
New York, NY 10017
- The Sanctions Decision in Qualcomm Inc. v. Broadcom Corp.
- Recent Case Law Interpreting the Key Provisions of the New Rules
- New Issues Impacting the Attorney-Client Privilege
- Risks and Responsibilities of the Client in the e-Discovery Process
- Risks and Responsibilities of Outside Counsel in the e-Discovery Process
- Risks and Responsibilities of the e-Discovery Vendor in the e-Discovery Process
- Practical Advice on How to Effectively Manage the e-Discovery Process
To register, click here.
Please contact Jamie Millward at 212.351.4661 or [email protected] with any questions.