Managed Markets & Payer Marketing Strategies Conference: Regulatory Breakdown – Reviewing the AMP Final Rule
Doubletree by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
Constance Wilkinson, Member of the Firm, presents "Regulatory Breakdown: Reviewing the AMP Final Rule" at the 7th Semi-Annual Managed Markets & Payer Marketing Strategies Conference, which runs from June 27 to 28.
- Identification of the key impact areas affected by final rule
- Address potential financial effect for pharmaceutical industry
- Pricing model changes
- AMP (Average Manufacturing Price)
- BP (Best Price)
- New bundling arrangements
- General implementation and review timelines
- Highlight key changes brought by final rule
- Establishing a baseline understanding of final rule intricacies
- Strategies for incorporating new standards into internal procedures
For more information, visit Q1Productions.com.