Human Resource Law from Start to Finish
Peter Steinmeyer and Mark Trapp, Members of the Firm, speak during this full-day seminar, "Human Resource Law from Start to Finish."
Mr. Steinmeyer presents "Workplace Behavior and Privacy - Current Developments" (2:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.). Topics include:
- Employee Surveillance
- Searches of Desks, Smartphones, Lockers, Vehicles, Equipment, Etc.
- Monitoring Employee Communications: Calls, Email and Internet Use
- Dress Code/Personal Appearance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Psychological and Personality Tests
- Workplace Violence: Harassment and Bullying
- Off-Duty Behavior and Activities
Mr. Trapp presents "The National Labor Relations Board - Obligations and Compliance" (4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.). Topics include:
- Current Challenges in NLRB Policies
- Petition Process
- Complaint and Hearing
- Controlling Back Pay
- Avoiding a Bargaining Order After Winning an Election
- Dealing with the New Rules on Secondary Boycotts
- Working Around the Problems in Project Only Agreements
- Handling Concerted Activity in Non-Union Environments
For more information, visit NBI-SEMS.com.