Georgia CORE: Billing Compliance in Cancer Clinical Trials: Issues and Strategies for Success
Macon, GA, 31208
J. Andrew Lemons, Member of the Firm, presents "Billing Compliance in Cancer Clinical Trials: Issues and Strategies for Success," sponsored by the Georgia Center for Oncology Research and Education, Inc. (Georgia CORE).
Learning objectives include the following:
- Describe the history of third-party clinical trials coverage.
- Discuss criteria for clinical trial coverage under CMS
- Define issues in compliance with billing for clinical trials
- Describe strategies for compliance with clinical trial billing
- Demonstrate process for updating site information, doctors, and clinical trials on GeorgiaCancerInfo
- Review policies and procedures for the conduct of clinical trials offered through Georgia CORE
For more information, please contact Mr. Lemons.