Financial Services Part I: Strategies for Avoiding Workplace Violence in the Financial Services Industry
Elizabeth K. McManus and Edward W. Yennock, Senior Counsels, will present "Financial Services Part I: Strategies for Avoiding Workplace Violence in the Financial Services Industry," a webcast hosted by Lawline. One need look no further than the headlines to understand the importance of preventing violence in the workplace. Financial services institutions face additional risks because of employee interaction with the public.
In Part I of this Financial Services curriculum, Epstein Becker Green’s Elizabeth McManus and Edward Yennock will cover:
- Common myths regarding workplace violence
- Employer obligations to provide a safe environment
- Effective strategies for preventing and dealing with workplace violence
Learning objectives for this course will include:
- Dispel common myths surrounding violence in the workplace
- Break down employer obligations
- Identify the additional risks faced by financial services institutions
- Develop strategies for the prevention of workplace violence and handling instances when they occur
For more information, please visit Lawline.com.