Correcting Misinformation in Social Media: When, Where, Why and How to Do It
Bradley Merrill Thompson, Member of the Firm, presents "Correcting Misinformation in Social Media: When, Where, Why and How to Do It," an FDA News webinar.
- How to craft a social media policy that you can really rely on, even in critical situations
- How to get out in front of situations that call for proactive use of social media — without incurring additional legal liability
- How a leading pharmaceutical company dealt with the posting of incorrect information about the side effects of one of its drugs
- How medical device companies should respond to advertisements by law firms that recruit patients by attacking your products
- How to deploy FDA guidance to establish a social media policy that is responsible and compliant
- How to respond positively on Twitter and Facebook to customer complaints to squelch unfounded rumors and enhance your product online
For more information, visit FDANews.com.