ALI-ABA National Teleseminar – Arbitration of Employment Disputes: Emerging Issues
- Bans on class and collective actions
- Limitations on damages/preclusion of punitive damages
- Awards of attorneys' fees
- Shortened statues of limitations
- The handbook dilemma — can the employer have its cake and eat it too?
- AAA employment rules in practice
- Forum fees — who pays?
- Scope of judicial review after Hall Street Associates
- Proposed federal legislation banning pre-dispute arbitration of employment disputes
- Arbitration cases accepted by the Supreme Court for the next term, including whether Alexander v. Gardner-Denver remains good law