CONSTANCE A. WILKINSON is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation and Health Care and Life Sciences Practices in the firm's Washington, DC office, with a primary focus on federal health care contracting. She also serves on the firm’s Board of Directors.
- Conducts due diligence and internal investigations and audits and responding to criminal fraud and abuse investigations
- Analyzes cost allowability and pricing issues for proposals or audits
- Develops corporate compliance policies and programs
- Advises pharmaceutical manufacturers regarding pricing under the Federal Supply Schedule, the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, the Veterans Health Care Act and Section 340B of the Public Health Service Act
- Litigates bid protests
- Structures technical data rights agreements.
Ms. Wilkinson has significant experience with audits of fee-for-service and managed care contractors participating in the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program (FEHBP), pharmaceutical pricing and procurement and health care quality improvement activities and external review, including conflict of interest issues.
Ms. Wilkinson has made numerous presentations to government and industry groups and has served on the faculty of the Government Contracts Program of the National Law Center at The George Washington University. She has co-authored several articles and publications including Public Official's Guide to E-Government (Thompson Publishing Group 2001) and materials on trade secrets.
Ms. Wilkinson is an active supporter of local and national organizations dedicated to providing legal counsel and business training to entrepreneurs and small businesses. Since 1992, through organizations such as the American Women's Economic Development Corporation, she has counseled individuals and developed and conducted seminars concerning topics pertinent to forming and managing a business and creating a government contract. She previously provided counseling and presentations on similar subjects through the Small Business Administration's SCORE Program.
Ms. Wilkinson—a native Washingtonian—joined the firm in 1986. In her spare time, she coordinates project development and planning for educational projects in El Salvador and provides assistance to the Due Process of Law Foundation on human rights issues in Central America.
- The George Washington University (J.D., 1984)
- National Law Center
- Catholic University of America (B.A., magna cum laude, 1980)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Courts of Appeals, All Circuit
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association