Epstein Becker Green Recognized Among Leading Law Firms by Chambers USAJune 15, 2009
For Immediate Release
NEW YORK (June 15, 2009) — National law firm EpsteinBeckerGreen is pleased to announce that 27 of the Firm's lawyers have been ranked by peers and clients as "Leaders in Their Field" in the 2009 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
In addition, the Firm again ranked No. 1 in Health Care in New York and the District of Columbia.
The directory also lauded the Firm's well-recognized Labor and Employment practice, noting: "From labor relations to retirement and health and welfare plans, to employment class and collective action litigation, this firm services the needs of employers across the country."
Overall, the Firm further enhanced and expanded its already outstanding presence of Chambers USA, which in 2009 added five new entries for the Firm in Health Care and Labor and Employment, and a dozen new entries for individual lawyers. The 2009 edition of Chambers USA continues the recognition of the Firm's leadership in its five core practices, in multiple offices around the country.
EBG congratulates each of the lawyers listed in the 2009 edition of Chambers USA:
- William A. Helvestine (Healthcare)
- Michael S. Kun (Labor and Employment)
- Douglas A. Hastings (Healthcare)
- David E. Matyas (Healthcare)
- Lynn Shapiro Snyder (Healthcare)
- Steven B. Epstein (Healthcare)
- Carrie Valiant (Healthcare)
- Michael W. Casey, III (Labor and Employment)
- Jon A. Sale (Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Rebekah N. Plowman (Healthcare)
- Robert N. Berg (Healthcare)
- H. Carol Saul (Healthcare)
- David P. Winkle (Healthcare)
- Kenneth G. Menendez (Labor and Employment; Litigation: General Commercial)
- M. Maxine Hicks (Real Estate)
- Joan A. Disler (Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Patrick G. Brady (Labor and Employment)
- Carmine A. Iannaccone (Labor and Employment)
- Jeffrey H. Becker (Healthcare)
- Wendy C. Goldstein (Healthcare)
- Robert S. Groban, Jr.(Immigration)
- Ronald M. Green (Labor and Employment)
- Kenneth J. Kelly (Litigation: General Commercial)
- A. Martin Wickliff, Jr. (Labor and Employment)
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, published by Chambers & Partners in London, is a widely respected, annual directory of America's preeminent lawyers. The directory ranks and reviews U.S. law firms and lawyers based on in-depth interviews with lawyers and their clients conducted by independent researchers. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients. The directory covers all the major practice areas at a national level, as well as the key legal specialties within each state.
About Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Founded in 1973, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. is a law firm with approximately 350 attorneys practicing in offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Newark, San Francisco, Stamford and Washington D.C. The Firm's size, diversity, and global affiliations allow its attorneys to address the needs of both small entrepreneurial ventures and large multinational corporations on a worldwide basis.
Epstein Becker & Green continues to build and expand its capabilities as a law firm focused on five core practices: Business Law, Health Care and Life Sciences, Labor and Employment, Litigation and Real Estate.