ADRIANA S. KOSOVYCH is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
Ms. Kosovych’s experience includes:
- Representing clients in employment-related litigation on a broad array of matters, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to accommodate disabilities, breach of employment contracts and restrictive covenants, and wage and hour disputes, in state and federal courts and before various administrative agencies
- Advising employers in all facets of the employment relationship, from pre-employment considerations and hiring to terminations and post-employment restrictions
- Counseling clients on compliance with EEO laws, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, worker classification issues, and other federal, state, and local statutes governing the workplace
- Auditing employers’ employment-related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and best practices
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Kosovych was an attorney in the Labor and Employment practice group at a law firm in New York City.
Ms. Kosovych has been selected to the New York Metro Super Lawyers list (2014, 2015, 2019-2020) and the New York Metro Rising Stars list (2013) in the areas of Employment & Labor and Employment Litigation: Defense. She was selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America©: “Ones to Watch” (2021) in the field of Litigation – Labor and Employment.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Editor-in-Chief, Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
- Columbia University (B.A., 2004)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association, Labor Relations and Employment Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- New York Women’s Bar Association