We are proud of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and are thrilled external organizations have recognized our efforts.
- Signed on as a member of the Mansfield 5.0 Rule in 2021 and achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status for efforts to advance law firm diversity, and currently participating in the Mansfield Rule 6.0 certification process, for the term ending July 14, 2023, to further the firm’s commitment to diverse leadership.
- Named by Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media) among the 2021 “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for the third time, recognized for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women.
- Received a high rating in the Human Rights Campaign’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, an annual report assessing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender inclusion in major companies and law firms across the nation.
- Received a high qualifying score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index®, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide, strengthening the firm’s commitment to bringing clients a diverse team of attorneys and professionals.
- Ranked #29 in Law360‘s 2021 “Diversity Snapshot,” of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 300 firms surveyed.
- Recognized in the “Top 3” law firms for female attorneys in Law360’s 2021 Glass Ceiling Report, of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 270 U.S. firms surveyed.
- Received “Tipping the Scales” award for the second year in a row, presented by the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, in recognition of promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.
- Recognized as a top firm on Vault’s 2019 “Best Law Firms for Diversity – Diversity for Women” list, ranking within the top 20. Vault, a career information website, based its findings on feedback from associates on diversity issues.