The Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app, from Epstein Becker Green, puts federal and state wage and hour laws at the fingertips of employers.
Rather than search through a variety of resources to find the applicable law, users can follow this easy-to-navigate app to find the answers to many of their questions, including citations of statutes, regulations, and guidelines. With wage and hour litigation and agency investigations at an all-time high, Epstein Becker Green’s app offers an invaluable resource for employers, in-house counsel, and human resources personnel.
Key features of the app include:
- New summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations, including 53 jurisdictions (federal, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico)
- Available without charge for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry devices
- Quick access to, and a direct feed of, Epstein Becker Green’s award-winning Wage & Hour Defense Blog, which provides up-to-date commentary on wage and hour developments
- Direct feed of @ebglaw on Twitter
- Easy sharing of content via email and social media
- Rich media library of publications from Epstein Becker Green’s Wage and Hour practice
- Expanded directory of Epstein Becker Green’s Wage and Hour attorneys
The multitude of wage and hour claims that employees have filed under the Fair Labor Standards Act and its state law counterparts have made compliance with the intricate wage and hour laws more important than ever. Employers in all industries—including financial services; health care; hospitality; retail; and technology, media, and telecommunications—are susceptible to claims under these statutes.
Epstein Becker Green's Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app has been prepared by some of the most respected counselors, litigators, and authors in the field to help you achieve your business objectives in compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws, as well as avoid government investigations and class action litigation.
Note: In September 2014, the original iPhone and iPad versions of the app were retired. Please use the links above to download the newest version - and thank you for using the app!
Customer Support: Have a question about using the app? Please e-mail us!