STEVEN R. BLACKBURN is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice and the Managing Shareholder of firm's San Francisco office. Mr. Blackburn's experience includes:
- Extensive trial experience in all aspects of labor and employment law in a variety of different industries throughout the United States
- Representing employers in employment litigation matters before various courts, administrative agencies, arbitrators and mediators
- Counseling clients on day-to-day compliance with employment laws and presenting training programs for managers on employment law issues.
Mr. Blackburn is actively involved in many community-related activities in San Francisco. He has served on the Boards of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, the Fort Mason Foundation, the Family Service Agency of San Francisco, and the Advisory Council of the San Francisco Salvation Army.
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Blackburn was a partner with a San Francisco-based labor and employment firm. Prior to his admission to the California State Bar, Mr. Blackburn practiced employment law in Nashville, Tennessee, and New Orleans, Louisiana.
Mr. Blackburn was selected to the Northern California Super Lawyers list (2014 - 2016) in the area of Employment & Labor.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 1984)
- Indiana University (B.S., 1981)
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- San Francisco Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section