LESLEY R. YEUNG is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice in the firm's Washington, DC, office.
- Advises health care providers and health-related companies, financial institutions and investors of industry trends and policy developments
- Advises hospitals, health systems and other health-related companies on legal and regulatory matters arising under Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party reimbursement programs
- Advises clients regarding federal and state health care regulatory issues, including licensing and reimbursement matters associated with change of ownership
- Assists health care providers with government investigations relating to health care fraud and abuse arising under anti-kickback laws, the Stark Law and the False Claims Act
Ms. Yeung recently served as a law clerk at a large nonprofit membership organization, where she supported litigation efforts related to the provision of long-term care services under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Yeung was a health insurance specialist at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. She also previously worked as a program analyst at the Department of Health and Human Services and as a presidential management fellow at the National Institutes of Health.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2009)
- New York University (M.P.A., 2002)
- Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Boston University (B.A., 2000)
- magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association