LESLEY R. YEUNG is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice in the firm's Washington, DC, office. In 2014, Ms. Yeung was selected to the Washington DC Rising Stars list in the area of Health Care.
- Advises health care providers and health-related companies, financial institutions and investors of industry trends and policy developments
- Advises hospitals, health systems and other health-related companies on legal and regulatory matters arising under Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party reimbursement programs
- Advises clients regarding federal and state health care regulatory issues, including licensing and reimbursement matters associated with change of ownership
- Assists health care providers with government investigations relating to health care fraud and abuse arising under anti-kickback laws, the Stark Law and the False Claims Act
Ms. Yeung recently served as a law clerk at a large nonprofit membership organization, where she supported litigation efforts related to the provision of long-term care services under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Yeung was a health insurance specialist at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. She also previously worked as a program analyst at the Department of Health and Human Services and as a presidential management fellow at the National Institutes of Health.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2009)
- New York University (M.P.A., 2002)
- Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Boston University (B.A., 2000)
- magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association