Real Estate Joint Venture Conference
The Gleacher CenterChicago, IL
The economic deal between financial and development partners
- Negotiating key business issues in the operating agreement
- Governance, risk management, and allocation of liability
- Tax considerations in formulating the economic deal
- Mixed use development
- Quasi-joint ventures (disguised partnerships)
- Securities and audit issues
- Real estate funds and other types of multi-property joint ventures
- Exit strategies
- Ethical considerations and fiduciary obligations between partners
For more information, click here.
To register, click here.