Key Compliance Issues Facing Directors and Trustees of Health Care and Life Sciences Companies
New York, NY
- What is the broad overview of key health care issues arising in Washington?
- In view of increasing government Investigations, is your company's compliance program effective?
- Why are corporate compliance programs important risk management tools?
- What are Director responsibilities in evaluating the effectiveness of these programs?
- When does corporate conduct cross the line from civil to criminal?
Two Hours of CLE credit will be provided.
REGISTRATION: To register, click here and click on "Current Events and Registration". To contact us, call Karen Todd at (727) 493-2067 or e-mail to Jack Friedman, Chairman of the Directors Roundtable, at email@example.com.