Essex County Bar Foundation: The Many Faces of the Affordable Care Act
Stuart Gerson, Member of the Firm, will join a panel discussion titled "The Many Faces of the Affordable Care Act" at the Super CLE presented by the Essex County Bar Foundation. Christopher Farella, Counsel, will serve as moderator.
Issues to be addressed include:
- State of play with respect to various aspects of the ACA, particularly the employer mandate, including a discussion of recent case law.
- How recent election results could impact amendments to the ACA.
- The interplay between the ERISA settler and fiduciary functions that the ACA requires.
- The interplay between the ACA and other employment laws.
- Managing employee populations and the treatment of full time, part time and variable hour employees for coverage offerings.
- The impact of the ACA insurance market reforms on the individual and small employer insurance markets in NJ.
- The unintended consequences of the ACA for employers.
For more information, visit EssexBar.com.