An Overview of How Care Management Interventions Will Improve Health: Session IV, Thought Leaders in Population Health Webinar Speaker Series
Rescheduled from December 10, 2013
This complimentary webinar showcases emerging practices in the care management field that are being utilized to promote better clinical and financial outcomes. This informative session will explore various medical management interventions, including newer complex, condition management strategies. It will also address key tactics and issues that are integral to implementing an effective population health management strategy for health plans and provider-based organizations including accountable care organizations (ACOs).
Session highlights include:
- Identifying key interventions such as risk assessments, evidenced-based care plans that control for co-morbidities, readmission prevention activities and wellness activities
- Assessing the value of predictive modeling and other data analytic tools
- Reviewing stakeholder engagement strategies for patients, participating providers, and others
- Establishing an integrated approach to launch, track and benchmark a successful program
- Summarizing how health IT solutions that can make a difference and understanding potential pitfalls
- Understanding the impact of regulatory and delivery system changes on care management programs
The session will be led by two dynamic experts, who have implemented dozens of care management programs over the years in both the public and private sectors. Currently, both speakers are working for TCS Healthcare Technologies, a pioneer in the medical management software field for 30 years.
Mark Lutes, Member, Epstein Becker Green
Mr. Lutes offers strategic counsel in health policy and on reimbursement
strategy through EBG Advisors, Inc. and National Health Advisors, LLC
Deborah Keller, RN, BSN, CMCN
Director of Client Services, TCS Healthcare Technologies
Ms. Keller has extensive experience in the case management arena, previously
serving in senior management positions in several health plans overseeing care
management operations. She now works for TCS supporting its next generation of
clinical and IT product offerings.
Pat Stricker, RN, MEd
Senior Vice President of Clinical Services, TCS Healthcare Technologies
Ms. Stricker has over 25 years' experience working in a variety of health care
settings with physicians and clients. She has worked with TCS supporting a
wide array of clients with her in-depth knowledge of building integrated
clinical workflows supported by IT systems. She also works closely as a
thought leader with the Case Management Society of America.
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at
(212) 351-4668, or [email protected].