DENISE MERNA DADIKA is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the firm's Newark office.
- Represents employers in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies on issues involving harassment, discrimination, retaliation, breach of employment contracts, wage and hour compliance, tort claims, and restrictive covenants
- Counsels employers on day-to-day workplace issues, including hiring and promotion, discipline and termination, leaves of absence, workplace accommodations, wage and hour compliance, internal investigations, and reductions in force
- Drafts employment policies and procedures, employee handbooks and manuals, and employment agreements
- Provides workplace training for employees, managers, and human resources personnel on various employee relations issues and laws
- Conducts internal investigations on behalf of management on such issues as sexual harassment and disparate treatment
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Dadika was an associate in the Labor and Employment department of a New Jersey law firm. She began her legal career as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph L. Yannotti, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Part, Bergen Vicinage. While in law school, Ms. Dadika was the Managing Editor of the Journal of Human Rights. Her published works include Getting It Straight: The Supreme Court Expands Title VII to Protect Against All Forms of Same Sex Sexual Harassment, 15 N.Y.L.Sch.J.Hum.Rts 323 (1999).
Ms. Dadika has been named to the New Jersey Rising Stars list (2006 to 2010, 2012) in the areas of Employment Litigation: Defense and Employment & Labor.
- New York Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1999)
- Managing Editor, Journal of Human Rights
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 1995)
- New Jersey State Courts
- New York State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- New York
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association