DANIEL J. GREEN is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Defends clients in EEOC investigations
- Defends clients against unfair labor practice complaints involving, among other things, ambiguities in collective bargaining agreements
- Opposes the class certification of plaintiffs in actions alleging misclassification as independent contractors
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Green worked as a law clerk in the general counsel's office of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftsworkers in Washington, DC, where he helped defend the union against claims of employment discrimination. He previously served as a clerk at the Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition, in Washington, DC, and was an intern in the Constituent Affairs office of Congressman Chris Van Hollen in Rockville, Maryland.
- Cornell University Law School (J.D., with honors, 2013)
- University of Chicago (B.A., 2010)
- New York