Epstein Becker Green Unveils Updated Wage and Hour App for EmployersSeptember 29, 2014
App Includes New Features and Unparalleled
Access to Wage and Hour Information
NEW YORK (September 29, 2014) – The national law firm of Epstein Becker Green (EBG) today unveiled a new version of its free, first-of-its-kind Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app, now available for Apple, Android, and BlackBerry devices. The new app takes advantage of a software-as-a-service programming platform developed by Panvista Mobile.
“Our newest version of the app is not only available to users of a variety of devices, but it offers simpler, faster, and more useful ways for employers to locate wage and hour information at the touch of a fingertip,” said Michael Kun, who leads EBG's national Wage and Hour practice group and was a co-creator of the app. “As new issues are constantly emerging in this area, we’re pleased to provide updated information and critical tools to help employers address wage and hour laws and regulations, such as recent minimum wage increases.”
Key features of the updated app include:
- The Android version is now available for the first time on the Google Play store – also it is also available for BlackBerry devices
- Updated iPhone and iPad versions are now available on the App Store
- New summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations are included, including recent minimum wage increases in California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- Direct feeds of EBG’s Wage & Hour Defense Blog
- Easy sharing of content via email and social media
- Access to EBG’s @ebglaw Twitter feed
- Rich media library of publications from EBG’s Wage and Hour practice
- Expanded directory of EBG’s Wage and Hour attorneys
Epstein Becker Green's Wage and Hour Capabilities
EBG has some of the most respected litigators, counselors, and authors in the field of wage and hour law. With decades of combined experience, EBG attorneys offer an exceptional breadth and depth of knowledge that allows them to assist clients in three primary areas: compliance, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Davis-Bacon Act, and the Service Contract Act; litigation, whether it involves exemptions, working time or wage calculations; and training.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., established in 1973, is a national law firm with approximately 250 lawyers practicing in 10 offices, in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Newark, San Francisco, Stamford, and Washington, D.C. The firm’s areas of practice include health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.