AMY K. DOW is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm's Chicago office.
- Counsels clients regarding the research, approval, sale and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices
- Drafts and negotiates agreements with providers of clinical and non-clinical development services
- Counsels clients regarding fraud and abuse issues associated with pharmaceutical and medical device development and marketing activities
- Develops good promotional practices and other policies and procedures related to pharmaceutical and medical device development and marketing activities
- Conducts health regulatory due diligence for transactions in the life sciences industry
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Dow was a Senior Clinical Research Associate at a large contract research organization, where she monitored Phase II, III, and IV pharmaceutical clinical trials.
Ms. Dow was recommended in the Life Sciences category by The Legal 500 United States (2014).
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- cum laude
- University of Arizona (B.S., 1996)
- magna cum laude, Microbiology
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association