AMY K. DOW is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm's Chicago office.
- Counsels clients regarding the research, approval, sale and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices
- Drafts and negotiates agreements with providers of clinical and non-clinical development services
- Counsels clients regarding fraud and abuse issues associated with pharmaceutical and medical device development and marketing activities
- Develops good promotional practices and other policies and procedures related to pharmaceutical and medical device development and marketing activities
- Conducts health regulatory due diligence for transactions in the life sciences industry
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Dow was a Senior Clinical Research Associate at a large contract research organization, where she monitored Phase II, III, and IV pharmaceutical clinical trials.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- cum laude
- University of Arizona (B.S., 1996)
- magna cum laude, Microbiology
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association