XAVIER G. HARDY is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Guides clients through the regulatory and reimbursement aspects of health care transactions and business arrangements, including mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Advises clients on federal and state health care fraud and abuse laws, including the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute
- Informs clients of legislative and regulatory trends and policy developments
- Provides advice on the legal, regulatory, and reimbursement issues arising under Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party reimbursements
During law school, Mr. Hardy was a member of The George Washington Journal of Energy & Environmental Law. He also interned at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General; served as a senior research assistant for The George Washington University Milliken Institute School of Public Health, focusing generally on health care regulatory issues; and worked for Vermont Legal Aid’s Office of the Health Care Advocate, where he assisted attorneys in defending the new exchange population in rate review cases.
Before law school, Mr. Hardy served as a Summer Research Intern at Independent Living Research Utilization, a disability rights organization, where he researched the impact of public and private long-term care coverage on individuals with disabilities.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Member, The George Washington Journal of Energy & Environmental Law
- Rice University (B.S., 2013)
- District of Columbia